Jeff Sage and Lindsay Sage are the strategic and creative thinkers behind sagecomm, a dynamic duo with 20 years of combined experience in strategic marketing, public relations, corporate communications, online communications, and more recently, new media engagement and social influence marketing.
But that’s not why you should work with us.
Work with us because....
- We live (and love) marketing and media, and their constant evolution.
- We have a non-debilitating addiction to technology, social media and the interweb.
- We fancy ourselves early adopters and change agents.
- We create persuasive, relentless, new media-rich, marketing change solutions.
- We take process seriously... process, with just the right amount of passion, humour, creativity and (a hint of) crazy.
AND...we're dedicated to the development of the community we live in – economically, culturally and socially.
In addition to offering pro bono communications and creative support to a number of local nonprofits, the sagecomm team has held individual volunteer leadership positions with over a dozen community organizations, including Emerging Leaders, Junior Achievement of London and District, Pillar Nonprofit Network, St. Joseph's Hospice of London, The Arts Project, London Children’s Museum, Kidney Foundation of Canada, Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada, Fanshawe College Alumni Association, Huron University College, and United Way of London & Middlesex, as well as acted as advisors for community task forces on everything from creative cities and downtown revitalization, to academic curriculum planning.
For all the gory details, meet the sagecomm leadership team:
See Jeff’s full bio.
See Lindsay’s full bio.
Or, send us an invitation to brainstorm.