We're fortunate to make a living doing what we love - building brands, cultures and communities. We know we're some of the lucky ones. That's one reason we feel strongly about supporting the important movements already underway in our community - for children and youth, for our next generation of innovators, and for our community's most vulnerable.
In lieu of holiday gifts, we're pleased to present the community contributions we've made this year thanks to YOUR support:
And here's a shameless plug for those who need it most: if you haven't already done your holiday giving, we think these organizations are worth considering!
- YMCA of Western Ontario
- Junior Achievement of London & District
- London Children's Museum
- London Food Bank
- London InterCommunity Health Centre
- Million Tree Challenge
- My Sisters' Place
- Pillar Nonprofit Network
- St. Joseph's Hospice London
- St. Josephs' Hospitality Centre
- United Way of London and Middlesex
- Youth Opportunities Unlimited
Rock on and happy holidays.
~the sagecomm team