There are lots of reasons why you shouldn't Blog.
- People might start to see you as an expert in your field
- You'll risk building customer relationships
- You risk igniting internal collaboration at your organization
- Sometimes talented self-motivated people contact you out of the blue and want to work with you
- Search engines reward sites that are updated often that may cause increased traffic to your site
- You may risk creating a channel where media regularly check what you have to say
- People might comment on your product or service thus improving it dramatically without your permission
There are dozens more reasons why you shouldn't Blog. Heed these warnings and whatever you do - don't even think about starting.