Digital Marketing Specialist
A Digital Marketing Specialist with the passion to make others matter more.
The human we’re looking for:
- Has a passion for the power of digital to create powerful connections;
- Can easily work across a variety of digital platforms including social channels, search, email and marketing automation tools;
- Uses industry knowledge and experience to make recommendations, develop plans and experiment with new platforms and tools;
- Is able to build on a position and key messages to copywrite and develop content for digital platforms;
- Builds on a project’s strategic direction while contributing unique ideas and solutions to help accomplish client goals and produce remarkable work;
- Communicates openly and collaborates comfortably with all team members, contractors, and clients;
- Can generate ideas independently and collaboratively including working with a strategic direction;
- Is interested in solving complex problems and takes pride in this desire to solve problems;
- Can give and take constructive feedback and is open to continuous improvement.
About the gig
Responsible for the implementation of multi-channel digital experiences, this role combines brand-aligned content and technology to execute functional solutions that deliver exceptional brand experiences. This work is defined by fierce curiosity, calculated observation, careful inspection and serious commitment to solve problems at the core - rather than simply scratching the surface. Truly understanding what is right for the client, community or cause is the special sauce on top of content and digital solutions. This role focuses relentlessly on content and tools that put audiences first to create digital experiences that build relationships with brands - from first interaction through to insights and analytics. Client collaboration is integral to this role from innovative ideation to thoughtful execution.
Areas of Responsibility
- Digital marketing - across social, email and other platforms - including the development of plans, implementation of campaigns and reporting on objectives;
- Enhancements or adjustments to ad copy or creative in alignment with digital requirements;
- Management of organic social media channels for select clients / campaigns;
- Copywriting and content development including for digital ads, email marketing or other digital outreach as required;
- Identification of trends and opportunities that can enhance digital engagement and experience;
- Occasional website support via the use of content management systems as required;
- Digital marketing and technological support for sagecomm’s marketing strategy;
- Monthly reconciling of digital ad spends against budgets.
Skills and Expertise
- The power of digital connection is what gets you out of bed everyday;
- You have 1-3 years experience in digital marketing including experience in Google Adwords, Facebook and YouTube ad campaign management and tools such as Mailchimp, Marketing Automation Tools;
- You love building brands and communities through the newest channels and know how to leverage the most familiar ones including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube;
- You have strong writing skills including creative copywriting and editing for the web;
- You have the ability to work under pressure, to meet short deadlines and to juggle multiple, diverse projects at once - and you support these demands with your strong judgment and problem-solving abilities;
- Working collaboratively with other passionate marketing professionals is your jam;
- Above all, you have an unrelenting commitment to excellence on behalf of the brands, causes and communities that put their trust in us.
- We work in the downtown core, with the best restaurants and shops only steps away;
- Healthy lunches, snacks and other goodies are free and plentiful,
- Modern displays, Mac hardware, stand-up desks and ergonomic chairs are the office standard;
- We listen to bad [ass] music, but drink good tea, coffee, kombucha (on tap), whisky & wine;
- We have a culture coach and we take that action seriously.
Sounds like me! How do I apply?Outline why you and your chops matter and fire it off here.
Persuasive is good. Almost everything else is bad. We’re just as interested in how you think as we are in your finished product. Have any other unique creative skills that you bring to the table? We want to know about them, don’t be afraid to share what sets you apart.
Application Close Date: August 31st, 2019.
sagecomm is a strategic marketing and communications provider specializing in brand, service and cause positioning, marketing strategy and community engagement.
Our work is rooted in a strategy-first approach, supported by a foundation of market research, audience-focused design, and a high-touch relationship model that treats our clients as partners.